P. Alan Loss, CFP®
Alan focuses his passion and experience on providing a unique, client-centric approach to financial planning and decision-making. Alan combines his expertise and technical advisory skills with his own personal experience in managing a family-owned business to create solutions customized to each client's situation. He also works with a team of carefully selected experts to develop a comprehensive Wealth Management plan when appropriate.
After a 15-year career managing his family's supermarket business, Alan became a Financial Planning Consultant in 1981 and focused on working with families and business owner clients. In January of 2003, he joined with business partner Gloria Degler to establish the independent advisory firm, Personal Wealth Advisory, LLC.
Qualifications & Affiliations:
- B.S. in Economics, Cornell University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER professional since 1985
- FINRA Series 6, 7 and 63 as well as Principal Series 24
- International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy
- Lancaster County Estate Planning Council, Past President
- Financial Planning Association, Central Pennsylvania Chapter, Past President
- Vistage, a national think tank for entrepreneurs
- Lancaster Chamber of Commerce, Past Board Member
- Steering Committee of Small Business Group, Past Chairperson
- Leave A Legacy of Lancaster County, Past Executive Committee Member
- Alan resides in Manheim Township with his wife Linda. He enjoys spending time with his children and grandchildren.
- He is a past board member of Temple Shaarai Shomayim.
- An avid golfer, Alan is a member of Meadia Heights Golf Club.
- Alan and Linda enjoy traveling throughout the world.